Owner and Publisher:
Tel: +43 1 8923877
Purpose and Activities of the Organisation according to article 4 of the constitution:
According to its statutes, the organisation shall exclusively and directly pursue charitable objectives in order to achieve the above-stated aims of the organisation; to that purpose, it engages in the following non-profit activities:
- Organisation of international meetings for the purpose of exchanging information and preparing projects and campaigns designed to strengthen awareness of sustainability.
- Implementation of projects, campaigns, seminars, and events designed to advance the objectives pursued by Naturefriends International and its members.
- Contribution to the conservation of environment, nature, and landscapes and to sustainable development and development cooperation.
- Contribution to the promotion of sustainable tourism accessible for all people and to sustainable regional development.
- Support of social and cultural activities of members.
- Representation of the interests of members in the areas of social, development and environmental policies at the European and the international level.
- Issuing of publications (in print and online), design of a website.
- Acquisition of financing and funding schemes for activities to implement the aims of Naturefriends International and its members.
- In order to effectuate the above-mentioned objectives, Naturefriends International can set up holding companies.
- Promotion of Naturefriends youth organisations.
Indication of source for images and graphics
Naturefriends International endeavours to respect the copyrights of the graphics, images and texts used on https://climatefund.nf-int.org. The copyright for published and self-created images, graphics, etc. remains solely with the author or with Naturefriends International.
Accountability for content
Naturefriends International accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided on the https://climatefund.nf-int.org website
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to Austrian copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable.